In the absence of above-mentioned qualities, interview often turns into a harrowing as well as frightening experience and that’s where INSIGHT’s IAS Academy’s Personality Development cum Interview Guidance Programme comes into picture. Highly qualified panel of experts at the academy suggest novel ways of communication, presentation, body language, emotional stability, social intelligence along with right ways to project their answers while facing board members at Interview.
Salient Features of Insight IAS Mock Interview Programme
- The programme aims to provide a simulated environment of UPSC interviews to the candidates so that candidates remain calm in front of the UPSC Interview board.
- The programme is designed not just to highlight the weaknesses of the candidates but also the strengths of the candidates which can be utilized to get a good score in the interview.
- The Interview panel consists of 5 – 6 expert members and comprises of senior academicians, retired bureaucrats and former UPSC/PSC Board members.
- The interview will comprehensively analyze the Detailed Application Form (DAF) of the candidates along with emphasis on current developments.
- The candidates would be judged based on the performance of over 40 parameters.
- Detailed feedback along with suggestions would be given to the students.
- Each interview is video-recorded which will be provided to the candidates so that they can view their own interview and introspect their performance,
- The Programme is free for all the students.